Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Profile: Love & Olive Oil

A great recipe from the kitchen of Love & Olive Oil…

I believe this couple are referred to as the stinky neighbours in their building... in a good way.  I recently made their almond, cherry cupcakes and brought them to work.  I’m now inundated with requests for the link to their site for the recipe.  She was trying to create the perfect cupcake and I think she succeeded.


"We’re not chefs, in fact we’ve had our fair share of flames and failures. But like any good relationship, cooking has its ups and downs. We’re all about quick and flavorful dishes that don’t hurt the wallet. We invite you to our kitchen (as tiny as it may be) and share in our love for food and desire to always find something new to eat."
 Check out their site.  They have great recipes.  My son is crazy for these cupcakes and has put in a request for more recipes from the site.  Their working on a cookbook so I'm going to be keeping my eyes out for that since I'm sure it will be filled with items that would interest everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...