Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good Time to Visit England

Speaking of royalty, with the Queen's 60th Jubilee Celebrations taking place it's probably as good a year as any to pay a visit to England.  It will be expensive no matter where you stay this year, so I'm thinking why not go all out and be in the centre of things.








Egerton House Hotel
17-19 Egerton Terrace,
Knightsbridge, London,
 SW3 2BX,
Tel: +44 (0) 20 758 92412


Maybe the queen will drop by for high tea since I'm so close.  Ok maybe not.  She doesn't look too happy.  I think I just broke protocol.  Ooops.

I've also decided to take a personal vacation from life for a week, including this blog.  I need some time to regroup, get my life more organized, do some shopping, catch up from the lack of sleep I've been feeling lately, and just spend time relaxing.   

I'll see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...