Thursday, December 15, 2011

Profile: For the Love of a House

I stumbled across this blog purely by accident.  I can't even remember what I was looking for but the image caught my eye (I think it was the kitchen) and I was hooked.  I've been following it ever since.

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to remodel a classic farmhouse in the country, here is your chance.  I just love this place.  After moving from Dallas to New England, this couple has been on a remodelling mission.  And, they're doing it right.  With impeccable taste and style they have put together a home where I feel I could simply move in tomorrow. 

I'm going to include a few images here, but if you really want to see this place take a look at their blog - For the Love of a House.  It will knock your socks off... where you can put your feet up in front of a cozy fireplace and relax while snow falls all around you in the quiet countryside. Believe me, you won't be disappointed.









There are still more rooms to come - the Barn itself which they've converted into a family room I believe.  Stay tuned for more images from For the Love of a House.

1 comment:

  1. Bev,
    Thank you so much for this profile! What an honor... thank you!

    joan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...