Tuesday, December 27, 2011

An Interesting Side Note

While looking for an image to use for the Clinique post earlier.  I discovered a great photographer and that led to other great photographers.  Doesn't this look delicious?


Richard is a talented photographer who has done a lot of product shots for Clinique along with others.  He is represented by Cornelia Adams, which is an agency that represents great photographers whose work appears as editorials in magazines.  I've seen a number of these images over the years but never really gave much thought to the photographer behind it until I began showcasing so much of it on my blog.  After viewing this site, I have a new appreciation for the skill level of really talented photographers.









There are so many great photographers out there and I felt that I should pay a tribute to those who put so much work into making products look great.  Models too for that matter.  Your efforts bring beauty and style into the homes of many and I for one appreciate it.

For those amateur photographers - keep up the good work.  I've seen some amazing images from people that only shoot a camera when they're struck with something that they want to capture.  These moments make a life time and inspire others.  So thank you for allowing me to inspire and find serenity in your images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...