Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Profile: Camille Styles

Camille has wonderful entertaining ideas…

Camille is from Austin, Texas, but I’m wondering if she would like to come up to Canada and supervise my fabulous parties that I’m soon going to be hosting when my serene life is in full swing
.    

“As the founder of Camille Styles Events, my passion is to bring creativity, inspiration and expertise to each of my clients, allowing them to entertain in style while enjoying a stress-free planning process. Because after all, parties are supposed to be fun! When I’m not working on parties, I’m probably testing out a new recipe in my kitchen, boarding a plane to some new locale, or sipping a cappuccino at one of my favourite Austin cafés.”

Check out her blog for terrific entertaining, food and decorating ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...