Monday, September 5, 2011

Polyvore & Courtney from Barefoot in Boston

Speaking of raising the bar, I've showcased a number of recipes from Courtney and she's still my favourite chef although I'm starting to feel strong enough with my cooking to branch out a bit.  Her meals are delicious, made with easy to find ingredients, healthy... and I'm going to reveal something here... I've lost 25 lbs.  So you can imagine why I'm a big fan.  However, there is more to Courtney than just her cooking.  She's a beautiful woman with impeccable taste in everything.  Through her blog I recently found out about Polyvore.  Surprisingly I wasn't really aware of it before.  Her taste in clothing is showcased here and once again it's done with taste and style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...