Sunday, March 11, 2012

Profile: Caroline Reed Interior Design - Rosedale House

I've been meaning to showcase this designer for quite awhile now but couldn't manage to reach her.  She's so busy.  She's also a local Canadian and one of my all time favourites.  So I'm going to showcase some of my favourite work from her blog periodically to give you a glimpse at how talented this woman really is.

This home is an elegant example that is one of my all time favourites - I must warn you I have a lot of them when it comes to her work.  I have no doubt she will be world famous one of these days with lines of furniture and linens just like the other high profile designers.


Caroline Reed
Check out her great blog CREED as well.




If you're looking for a great Canadian Designer - I would recommend this woman.  She has great taste, style professionalism and a sense of humour - which I think is very important. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...