Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prince William and Princess Catherine visit North America

Canada was enchanted recently with the visit of Prince William and his new wife Princess Catherine...
These are just some of my favourite recent images of the couple since the wedding showcasing the great style of the new Princess.
Wow – that’s all I can say about this dress.  They certainly are a lovely looking couple.
Tree planting at Rideau Hall
This was my favourite dress from the Canadian leg of the tour, designed by Catherine Walker, Diana’s favourite designer on what would have been her 50th birthday.  She would have been so proud.
Arriving in Los Angeles
Although every outfit worn by Princess Catherine in Canada was lovely, I’m afraid to say that I loved the outfits worn on the American leg of the tour the most.  They were so dreamy.



I love the print of this dress.  I’m not usually a big floral pattern person but I do love the soft colours of this dress.

And William?  There are times when I see so much of Diana in him.  This image in particular reminds me of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...