Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Profile - Restoration Hardware

I've always loved Restoration Hardware.  The new look or more aptly current look is more of a Swedish, French Chateau, Urban Loft type look.  I miss some of the old stuff though, and wish the entire catalogue wasn't filled with they're current look. But at any rate it still works for me.  So I'm showcasing some of my recent favourites here.

All Images Restoration Hardware

 I love this bathroom.

 I actually like the crystal chandelier in a bird cage thing they have going on now at Restoration Hardware.
 Nice bedding
 My sons future loft space.
 Hmmmm.  Something about these outdoor images seem familiar.



Figured it out.  The style reminds me of the Nancy Meyers film "It's Complicated". 



It’s Complicated - 2009
A romantic comedy film written and directed by Nancy Meyers, starring Meryl Streep, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin.
Excerpted from Wikipedia



Meryl Streep & Steve Martin in "It's Complicated"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...