Thursday, October 27, 2011

Courtney Cox, Serene in Malibu

Say what you will about her break up from David Arquette, but I understand her need...
Courtney Cox – Image source unknown
Citing a need for "peace and stillness," the "Cougar Town" actress added that she's "kind of all over the place, and I need grounding. I want to be calm. I want to change a lot. It's nothing with David. It's just what I'm searching for."      Excerpted from US Weekly

This is same emotion that started this blog for me.

She recently purchased and built her personal dream home on the cliff tops of Malibu.  After living with David and his crazy antics for so long I think she just needed a place of tranquility in her life.  I think she'll find it here.







 All Images Elle Decor



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...