Saturday, August 20, 2011

What's for Dinner? Steakhouse meal

When my son saw this on my computer screen his immediate reaction was "All right!  Is that what we're having for dinner tonight?  His face fell when I pointed out I would have to go out and buy some fresh steaks and I had chicken unthawed instead.  He's been after me ever since and I finally broke down and purchased the steaks - completely blowing my diet in the process.  I was really craving red meat anyway but I'm finding this whole living thing hard to do since my family were really into my new cooking style and truthfully so am I.  However, no one seems too thrilled with the meals I've been making on the plan and have been complaining about it.  So, I'm still trying to figure out how to do this.  However, tonight... let them eat steak.


Image from Barefoot in Boston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...