Friday, August 5, 2011

Angelina Jolie & Core Values for Louis Vuitton

Apparently she’s not wearing any makeup in this shoot – So unfair for the rest of us unnatural beauties...
These ads by Annie Leibovitz for Louis Vuitton are so beautifully done.  She's such a fantastic photographer.  Apparently Angelina Jolie is wearing her own clothes and that is her own bag.  Well I know that’s true since I’ve seen that bag quite a few times in pictures of her.   



A adventure thriller film adapted from the Tomb Raider video game series. Directed by Simon West and starring Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft.   
Excerpted from Wikipedia
Yes – I actually enjoyed this movie.  When you have a teenage son you learn to appreciate these things. My favourite sequence was the bungee ballet which I hadn’t seen until this movie.  The things they made her learn to do for this film - bungee ballet, dog sledding, motorcycle riding, shooting, street fighting, you name it.  She learned to fly a plane after this movie and I would too if I could learn to realistically do all those things.  I’d feel like Wonder Woman and learning to fly would just follow naturally after all that.
Angelina Jolie in “Lara Croft Tomb Raider”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...