Thursday, June 30, 2011

What time is it? #2

Another one I like…
Unfortunately I think this is a man’s watch and wouldn’t fit my wrist.  However I like the stacked look for the watch face.  

In honour of the upcoming long weekend for both Canadians and Americans I thought we might all enjoy where I'm planning on going this weekend.  Just kidding, but Baume & Mercier have a great commercial on their site that makes you want to move to the Hamptons and buy a new watch.





The Baume & Mercier site includes a great behind the scenes feature video for those who like that kind of thing.

This advertisement was filmed at the famous Kennedy House in the Hamptons which has been featured in many photo shoots and movies, including "The Nanny Diaries".  

The family showcased in this ad is an actual family - the Baldwins.


The Baume & Mercier event at the SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie) is apparently a hot ticket and they pull out all the stops for this.  This included a replica Hamptons cottage complete with interior and exterior - tons of sand and incredible sand sculptures.  Check out the stop motion video showing what was involved in setting up for this event.  For someone who used to plan events on a smaller scale, it always amazes me how much work goes into something like this.

10 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of aserenelifeforme blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...