Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wardrobe Updates – Driving Mocs

It’s like wearing slippers everywhere you go…
  
Tod’s driving moccasins are on my wish list. I believe these are no longer available and I’ve had this image for a couple of years, but I love the look of these.  Dressy, but classic casual.   I tend to wear a lot of loafers because it’s easier to move around at work when I’m in a hurry.  I sprained my ankle badly years ago and found loafers a fashionable look to wear with my pant suits.  It’s easier when you’re running from one thing to another.  These are the Cadillac of comfort for me.  I'll take them in black and white please. 
I'm also loving this shade of royal blue for summer. 
All images Tod's - Gommino Loafers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...