Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Rich Fantasy Life

Sometimes while working on the budget I wish I was rich.  Today I will indulge that fantasy. 



I would dress in beautiful clothes and go power shopping with my chauffeur. 



Meet my elegant friends for lunch.


Then head home to my elegant chateau...


which is spotlessly clean of course.


and enjoy an afternoon riding through the pastoral bridal trails on my estate.


Return for a nap before dinner.


Sit down for a wonderful meal with my family prepared by our personal chef and staff.



Relax after dinner with a nightcap.


Then retire to my beautiful boudoir for a peaceful nights sleep.

There are actually people who get to live like this.  Not me unfortunately, so its back to reality, budget restraints, work, cleaning and deciding what to make for dinner - again.  SIGH.

Images: 1/4/5. Tumblr, 2. Image of Inès de La Fressange - unknown, 3/4. Designer Michael Smith, 6. Four Seasons, Milan, 7. Ralph Lauren, 8. House Beautiful


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...