Friday, February 3, 2012

Profile Baked Bree

Every once in awhile I stumble across something so great that it becomes a classic for me.  This chicken recipe is one such recipe.  My son advised me (and I quote here) "I'll disown you mom if you don't make this dish again.  It's that good."  So on that note I made it for my father last night when he stayed and he is in full agreement with my son.  If that isn't a good enough endorsement for you, take a look at the recipe for Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken on the Baked Bree blog



If you really want some great family meals, I highly recommend this site.  The name of her blog is quite catchy and invokes one of my favourite - Brie, however, in this case it stands for Bree the author and great home cook who prepares all these wonderful meals for her family of five.  Enjoy.

Also, for those looking for Super Bowl recipes (of which I am one) these are two that I fully intend to indulge in this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...