Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Gowns 2012

I know, I know I'm on holidays but I couldn't resist posting about my favourite Oscar gowns.  I'll keep it short.  Enjoy!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie
This was a beautiful gown but I'm not sure about this pose she kept doing all night.  She's a beautiful sexy woman without that.

George Clooney & Stacey Kiebler

Octavia Spencer - absolutely stunning

Meryl Streep

Milla Jovovich

Lara Spencer

Leslie Mann

Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas

Gwenyth Paltrow

Cameron Diaz

Penelope Cruz

Tina Fey

Natalie Portman

And the winners are:


Jean Dujardin with Uggie (My personal favourite) - Best Actor


Meryl Streep - Best Actress

Chistropher Plummer - Best Supporting Actor

Octavia Spencer - Best Supporting Actress

The Artist - Best Picture




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...