Friday, September 19, 2014

2014 Princess Margaret Showhome

I'm usually way behind in discovering the latest show home but I didn't see any other images on line.  House and Home and Brian Gluckenstein have outdone themselves again.

 
Who wouldn't like a welcoming fireplace in your entry way.  Not too sure about the glass doors but then I like my privacy.  Of course if I had a place like this to show off I might be more inclined.






 
I kill for that stove.



 
I fell in love with this little room.



 
Brian loves fireplaces in bathrooms. 





 
A walk-in closet that would be just my size.

 
Love this little office space. 
 
 
I do laundry all day if I had this space.



 
My sister would go crazy if she had one of these.

 
Hmmmm.  Doesn't bode well when you've got first aid supplies handy.  I could see more potential for this room.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...