Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Closet Updates

Turns out I really need a new wardrobe.  This is my dream closet below.... someday.  In the meantime, I've begun a ruthless weeding out.  This procedure takes time... lots of inspiration to remind me of what I'm trying to do and then lots of editing over and over until I'm satisfied.  Also, fittings - I'm keeping a large number of clothes that I love that are currently too small for me.  I'll probably get around to recycling these someday but for now I can't part with them.  Thank goodness for spare bedroom closets. 



Next a weeding out of cosmetics, makeup and so on in the bathroom. 

I completed the living room this past long weekend.  Books, Movies, Magazines, Liquor and so on.   Much more room to breath now and even more storage space but it just seems to take me forever to get this done right. 

The next room is one my biggest pockets of resistance.  The spare bedroom (yes that includes the closet).  I use this as a catchall and office so that means filing of 3 years of paperwork as well as sorting through all the miscellaneous stuff I'm not sure what to do with.  This might take a awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...