Sunday, January 4, 2015

Clean and White

This year we've had nothing but rain until yesterday when it finally snowed. 


These two photos by me.

 
Our beautiful golden retriever (now 15 years old) so wanted to run and play in the snow but it started to rain again right after I took these photos.
 
This got me thinking about how clean and fresh everything looks when white.  Since I'm feeling refreshed and renewed and in a nice zen like place right now for the first time in years, I decided today to focus on the soothing power of white and soft colours found around the internet this week.  It appears I'm not the only one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
  



 
loved these...  The Peach Skin

 
One of my New Years Resolutions this year...
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Now I'm officially hungry...
 
 
 
 


 

 



 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
The rest of my day will be spent watching football and getting ready for back to work. Sigh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...