Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's Been Awhile...

It's been awhile since my last post.  In the past two years there have been a lot of changes that have been overwhelming.   I've found it hard to get back into blogging since it can take up a lot of time and spare time wasn't something I had a lot of.  Settling an estate and dealing with grief while trying to keep your life together can take a lot out of person.  But it's time to move on. 

Once more I'm looking for inspiration that reflects my style, taste, and a sense of who I am.  That sense of serenity that just seems to allude us and allows us a chance to find some peace and tranquility is more important to me than ever.  So for the next little while I'm just going to post some images that speak to me. 

Sorry for not producing links since I really have no idea where most of these have been obtained.  If anyone can set me straight I will be happy to set up links. Until then enjoy as I find my way back into the fold.  Thank you for your patience.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...