Thursday, December 18, 2014

Well it's finally here...

Took me awhile but I finally got moving on my Christmas activities.  Haven't even starting shopping yet but at least the tree is up and the house decorated.  After tomorrow I'm starting two weeks of holidays and I so need that time to get organized and to relax. 

 
I thought I would share with you the Murino Glass Santa ornament that I purchased in Venice this year.  Every year we had a Coca Cola Santa ornament that we got when we were kids and we'd put it on the tree.  The lights couldn't go on until Santa was there.  We seemed to have misplaced him in the many moves we've had before my parents died so spotting this little guy in Venice seemed appropriate.
 
If I don't get a chance .... Merry Christmas to all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...