Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I'm Fast Becoming a Fan

I've been admiring the designs by Elle Saab for quite some time now and find myself drawn to almost everything he designs so far in both couture and ready to wear.  I know he's been popular for a while but I tend to take my time until I'm consistently impressed and then latch on.  I'm just that way.

But it's the dreamy pieces he designs for spring that I love the most with their delicate quality. I wish I had somewhere to wear this sort of thing.




Such beautiful detail work.


Can you image wearing this beautiful wedding gown? 

Born in Lebanon he's been designing clothes since he was nine years old and the quality of his work is beyond amazing.  This man has so much talent.  Can you imagine how lucky his sisters must be?


Designer Elle Saab






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...